Boulder's not better. But it's definitely not worse. I don't know why I decided to start writing on a blog, but it seemed like a good way to reflect on things--training, life, travel, etc.
Last night, Dwight and I found ourselves trying to figure out where to eat dinner...[sigh]. It's probably the saddest thing in Boulder. If we were in Berkeley, there are tons of places I would go to eat...Cafe Colucci, Fine Fine, Zachary's, Shen Hua, Kirala, Thursday Night Farmer's Market (Andy and Cindy's Thai Kitchen, chicken satay, mmmm), Berkeley Thai House, Cafe Raj, Brazil Cafe, Cheeseboard, oh my GOD, I could go on and on.
Last night, we had the options...Chez Thuy (eat there at least once a week, and yes it does get old), BJ's (great pizza), Proto's, Sherpa's, and...yeah, that was kind of it. Call me picky, but the Boulder restaurants could definitely use some...variety, ethnic edge, something, people! :) We ended up going to Proto's. And we split a salad and large pizza, the Pizza Atomica (sausage, olives, crushed red pepper). And we finished it all. Upon leaving, we saw that 3 people across from us were also done with dinner and had ordered the same pizza.
They had three pieces left on their plate to be boxed up.
Yes, we're pigs.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment