skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
LIFE AIN'T A TRACK MEET, IT'S A MARATHON
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Sanitas.
I love Sanitas. We live 3/4 of a mile from the Sanitas trailhead. We took Andy and his girlfriend Sara up there to hike after the Denver Marathon! :-)
I hiked up there 2 days ago, then turned around because I felt really, really, really weird.
Eeeep. I came home and Lauren had texted + emailed me this:
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/ci_13601699
No wonder the hair stood on the back of my neck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(5)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(2)
Sanitas.
dear boston, see you in april. love, christi
►
August
(2)
About Me
christileong
vet in training. triathlete, but training to become a crossfitter. :)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment